Sunrise Vista Mortgage enjoys a smooth and profitable relationship with the selling agents we do business with. Whether we’re across the table from you, representing a buyer, or helping you market your listing, we have a commitment to excellence second to none.
From our founding partner John Arvanitis in 1989, we have learned the importance of building lasting relationships with local real estate agents. In our many years doing business in the sometimes fragile Sacramento market; we have realized that cornerstone of a mortgage broker’s business is the purchase transaction.
We don’t lend in 50 states, we lend only in California. 90% of our volume is purchase deals closed in and around Sacramento. Sean Safholm, Senior Mortgage Broker – since 1999 is your true local lender; and we are here to stay.
When we are representing a buyer on your listing, you can expect:
- Clear, consistent and timely communication.
- To be notified immediately if the buyer cannot close.
- Due diligence insuring that our buyers are truly pre-approved under our 4 point process
- Proactive & aggressive effort to obtain items the buyer will need to close
Added value we offer to cooperating seller’s agents:
- Single Property Websites ready to be social
- Promotional and Open House Flyers
- Neighborhood infographics
- Listing Presentations
- Just listed, Just Sold postcards
- Property Reports
- Call Capture Technology*
- Sign Riders*
Trust us to handle your next transaction, the Sunrise Vista way.