Streamline Refinance for FHA Mortgages
- Have a FHA loan?
- No more than 60 days late on your mortgage?
- Had your loan for more than 90 days?
- Want to lower your payment?
Congratulations, you are pre-approved for a Streamline Refinance!*
|*Subject to verification of the above|
It’s really that easy! Take advantage of the single biggest benefit of your FHA loan by streamlining! Did you know:
- FHA Streamlines don’t require proof of income or assets. Lost your job? No savings? Doesn’t matter, you are still entitled to a refinance.Definition of a refinance is the payoff of existing loans and or leins by a new home mortgage.
- FHA Streamlines don’t care if you have recent credit problems…collections, judgments, liens, missed mortgage payments….DOESN’T MATTER!
- FHA Streamlines don’t require an appraisal. Owe more on your loan than the house is worth? No problem, you can still refinance.
- FHA Streamlines don’t require money to close escrow! You can even receive up to $500 cash back at closing!
- FHA loans never carry a pre-payment penalty; so you’re free to refinance at any time during the entire loan term without any extra cost.
It gets even better!
- FHA Streamline Refinance allows you to skip your next month’s mortgage payment!
- Closing costs are substantially less than when you purchased- some fees are waived or discounted. All closing costs can be financed.
- Remember paying that Up Front Mortgage Insurance Premium on your old FHA loan? You’re entitled to a partial credit! Don’t delay, the credit decreases over time…
- Your old escrow reserve account (taxes and insurance impounds) will be closed and a cash refund will be sent to you within 30 days of closing!
- Your Streamline can close in as little as 30 days or less from your application.
- Documentation is a snap! Only the following is required to underwrite your loan: 1. Driver’s license/SS card 2. HUD-1 Closing statement 3.Deed of Trust 4. Mortgage statement 5. Mortgage Note 6. Insurance information.
Why do a FHA Streamline Refinance?
The two main reasons are 1) to reduce your interest rate or 2) to change loan programs, such as from a 30 year term to 15, or from an adjustable rate to fixed. This is of course a No-Cash-Out refinance; however we do offer the full FHA refinance to get Cash Out(though this will require an appraisal, and full qualification). By the way, the amount of times you may Streamline Refinance is unlimited. There is literally no good reason NOT to do one!
Located in the capital of California, Sacramento CA, we’ve been proudly doing FHA loans since 1989. Not everyone you will deal with has the expertise, ethics or near 2 decades of experience we can provide you. Fill out the form below for an estimate. We service the entire state of California.