Sacramento Mortgage Lenders Provides VA Streamline Refinance Loans
Reduce your VA loan interest rate with a VA Streamline Refinance. Also known as a IRRL, this no cash out refinance only for Veterans.
- Have a VA loan?
- No mortgage lates in the past 12 months?
- Had your loan for more than 90 days?
- Want to lower your payment?
Congratulations, you are pre-approved for a Streamline Refinance!*
*Subject to verification of the above
- VA Streamlines don’t require proof of income or assets. Lost your job? No savings? Doesn’t matter, you are still entitled to a refinance.
- VA Streamlines don’t care if you have new credit problems…collections, judgments, liens mortgage payments as long as your minimum credit score is 600!
- VA Streamlines don’t require money to close escrow! You can even receive up to $500 cash back at closing!
- VA loans never carry a pre-payment penalty; so you’re free to refinance at any time during the entire loan term without any extra cost.
Wait! It gets even better
- VA Streamlines allow you to skip your next month’s mortgage payment!
- Closing costs are far less than when you purchased- some fees are waived or discounted. All closing costs can be financed.
- Your old escrow reserve account (taxes and insurance impounds) will be closed anda cash refund will be sent to you after closing!
- Your Streamline can close in as little as 20 days from your application.
- Documentation is a snap! Only the following is required to underwrite your loan:
- Driver’s license/SS card
- HUD-1 Closing statement
- Deed of Trust
- Mortgage statement
- Mortgage Note
- Insurance information
Don’t have your Certificate of Eligibility? No problem. Submit the above documents and we’ll pull your COE electronically from VA.
Why use a VA Streamline Refinance through Mortgage lender in Sacramento?
The two main reasons to use a streamline is:
- to reduce your interest rate or
- to change loan programs, such as from a 30 year term to 15 year term (or vise versa), or from an adjustable rate to fixed.
If you are interested in a cash out VA refinance, we do that as well, but it requires full qualifying, and a full appraisal. We’ve been proudly serving Veterans since 1989. Not everyone you will deal with has the expertise, ethics or near 2 decades of experience we can provide you.